Wednesday, January 20, 2010

COVER LETTER

Adi Alif Bin Azim Ng

No.18, Jalan 13/77D,

D’Kayangan,

40100 Shah Alam,

Selangor.

23 August 2013

The Manager,

Human Resources Department,

Vista Point Technology SDN BHD,

Lot 64, Jalan Pantai,

Industrial Zone Phase IV,

11900 Bayan Lepas,

Penang, Malaysia.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Application for the Post of Design Engineer

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a degree student of University Technical Malaysia, Melaka. I’m responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for want of a design engineer for your model design department. I wish to apply for the position of design engineer.

I am currently a fresh graduate of degree in Mechanical Design & Innovation Engineering at university of Technical Melaka. As I aware that my work experience is only 6 month in engineering field from the required 1 year experience, I hope that we could overlook this as I am highly motivated and dedicated to work for your company and at the same time, gain more knowledge and experience.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

………………………..

(Adi Alif Bin Azim Ng)

No comments:

Post a Comment