Wednesday, January 20, 2010

REFLECTION

2ND REFLECTION (MOCK INTERVIEW) Underconstruction..
About 2 week ago, the whole class of BMCD went through their mock interview. For my first interview, i was scared/nervous/panic and almost all of other negative reaction you could describe. The idea of interviewed in a small room, with the interviewer showers you with thousand of question regarding your idea and opinion. When i first entered the room, my 3 other friends and me were interviewed.....




1ST REFLECTION (EPORTFOLIO)
This is actually my first time writing on a blog. I feel quite happy to be able to construct my very first blog that will grant me the opportunity the share my work and research with my friends. First impression about this blog website, I believe that this blog is the next big thing. The reason is that almost each student nowadays own a personal laptop. They could publish and write in their blog at any place that have wi-fi or internet. Just one click away from sharing your view and work with other people that maybe on the other side of the world! I have not fully utilize the blog, but i hope that i could learn more about to use the blog to it's maximum usage. The ability to chat, share either about my work or personal life is a dream of every student.

With this blog system, my learning and research will be more organized and neat, making it easier for me to view back all my studies from my blog. Hopefully, in this way, i could develop my teamwork, soft skills through my days in university. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Hope to see more new and exciting features and information. Please add your reflection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... yo're well organize by using the blog.. and i hope you have 'a' facebook acount one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    It's good to have a positive mind as a start! Continue to add more interesting and exciting artifacts and information into your eportfolio! Looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete